This week I am featured on the Capitalist Sage podcast. This was a fun 35-minute interview where I got to talk about EOS® (Entrepreneurial Operating System) and share some “Sage” advice on running a business of any size. If you feel you are in a slump with your business check out the video below then schedule some time with me to talk through your challenges by going here.
- EOS focuses on Vision, Traction and Health
- Leaders benefit from putting their goals in perspective of their ‘WHY’
- How to identify when a business owner does not seem happy with their business.
- Timeless lessons on how to manage any business.
- Brian Sulka: www.ProvisusPartners.com
- Karl Barham: www.tworld.com/atlantapeachtree
- Rico Figliolini: www.livinginpeachtreecorners.com
[00:00:30] – Intro
[00:03:17] – About Brian
[00:04:16] – What EOS is
[00:07:20] – Starting 2021 off right
[00:12:08] – Where goals fit in
[00:13:50] – Getting things done this year
[00:14:48] – Where to start
[00:16:49] – Working in VS. Working on
[00:21:43] – Working with ego
[00:25:01] – Redefining this year’s goals
[00:26:39] – Brian’s goals
[00:28:12] – Outro